Welcome to Porec.info!
Euphrasian Basilica from its bell tower
Dozens of hotels, resorts and campings and, of course, beaches stretch kilometres long along both to north and south of the town center. The beaches are well developed and maintained, which is confirmed by the fact that Poreč has the highest number of Blue Flag beaches on Croatia's Adriatic coast. The well intended coast from River Mirna to Limski Channel has a length of 70 km - vacation makers can find all kinds of beaches in the area.
Table of contents
- accommodation offers
- hotels, resorts, campsites, villas, apartments and rooms
- browse through our photos in the hundreds!
- our short vids of beaches and the old town
- restaurants, shops, producers
- day trips starting from or visiting Poreč
- not to be missed
- more sites about Poreč
The old town at sunset
What do you think? Please comment here!